Saturday, October 30, 2010 | By: Hunee

Kendra's TMI moment

Kendra shares that she wants the world to know she still craves Hank's sweet stuff. In a recent interview with E! the reality star spilled all her biz after being an innocent question — What does Hank plan to do after he retires from the NFL?
“Hank went to college and got a 4.0 throughout college in business,” she said. “I think he’s going to be just fine…I don’t care what he does. I didn’t marry Hank because he’s an NFL player. That was a little extra. It’s hot seeing him in those pants and the bulge in his pants, of course. That’s my taco meat right there. I call him my taco meat.
“He’s so hairy,” she said. “Right now he’s in Minnesota and he’s like a bear. He’s like, ‘Where’s my barber?’ I shave his arms and I trim his chest and everything.”
SMH. Since this is Kendra we’re talking about we’re pretty sure “and everything” means she is handling the hair on his fuzzy nutsack too!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Even though Kendra made the decision not to live in Minnesota, she makes it clear that her Hanky-poo still makes her horny. So horny they have resorted to cyber sexin’ it up!
“We’re a little bit sexually frustrated,” Kendra said about living so far apart. “We have to have Skype sex. We have to. We definitely have to.”
“I’m going to go to Minnesota as much as I can,” she said. “I don’t care if we have to spend our Christmas and Thanksgiving in a small hotel room. I don’t care as long as we’re all together as a family.”
Damn Kendra...did you have to share that much information ?? SMDH

0 comments: